The best tennis shoes for nurses are designed for support and comfort as nurses have a challenging career because they take care of patients and also deal with long stressful shifts. Discomfort has always been a part of nurses’ jobs, and they mostly complain about physical exertion, long working hours, and joint pain.
Right shoes can reduce the complaints of nurses as they relieve pain and stress. Therefore, tennis shoes play an important role in nurses’ jobs when a nurse works a long shift as they provide nurses with protection, stability, and comfort. The best tennis shoes for nurses help in increasing the speed, and they can reduce exertion.
OUR TOP PICK’s
|Preview||Tennis shoes||check on amazon|
|ASICS- women's gel upcourt volleyball shoes|
|ASICS Women's Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoe|
|K-SWISS Women's Grancourt II Tennis Shoe|
|ASICS Women's Gel-Resolution 8 Tennis Shoes|
|ASICS Women's Gel-Challenger 12 Tennis Shoes|
|Prince Women's T22 Tennis Shoe|
1- ASICS- women’s gel upcourt volleyball shoes:
- Gel technology for cushioning
- Padded collar
- Shock absorption
- Gum rubber outsole
- Best synthetic leather
Our high-quality- Asics gel upcourt shoe features good shock absorption and a full-length gum rubber outsole for traction. Our gel technology system provides enhanced cushioning. These shoes are good for nurses and are very comfortable that a nurse can wear throughout the day. A combination of synthetic material overlays and underlays provides comfort to the forefoot. These are designed to perform well on a flat surface. This is an updated version of shoes with long-lasting and supportive features.
2- ASICS Women’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoe:
- Breathable mesh
- upper Gel midsole
- Forefoot gel cushioning system
- 100% synthetic
- Trusstic system technology
- Full match comfort
This product features a Trusstic system that is implemented to reduce the weight of the sole unit. This shoe is particularly lauded for its cushioned and padded quality. Gel cushioning beneath the forefoot absorbs shock and softens impact during quick movements. The outer material is made up of synthetic material. This shoe has a solid rubber outsole which provides enhanced durability and traction.
3- K-SWISS Women’s Grancourt II Tennis Shoe:
- Shock spring cushioning at toe and heel area
- Padded collar
- Tubes midsole technology
- K-Eva for shock absorption
- 100% synthetic
- Slip-resistant outsole
K-swiss is one of the most famous brands. This shoe features a comfortable rubber sole. Another feature that this shoe possesses a shock spring technology. The synthetic leather material used is extremely flexible. It adds more comfort to your feet.
4- ASICS Women’s Gel-Resolution 8 Tennis Shoes:
- Toe protector
- DYNAWRAP technology- enables better mid-foot stability
- Removable sock liner
- PGUARD protector
- Rear and forefoot Gel technology
- AHAR™ outsole -improves durability
The GEL-RESOLUTION™ 8 tennis shoe promotes a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel. This model includes an impact guidance system that contributes to the transition of the foot. The sole is covered with AHAR technology that helps to generate greater freedom to movement and flexibility. This shoe helps to reduce the impact of shock from an abrupt stop. To facilitate perspiration, it includes a mesh layer that favors the passage of air. The FLEXION FIT™ upper provides form-fitting support with the help of DYNAWALL™ technology, which offers added mid-foot stability during lateral movements.
5- ASICS Women’s Gel-Challenger 12 Tennis Shoes:
- Trusstic system technology – reduce the weight of the sole unit
- Gel technology cushioning system
- Ortholite sockliner -moisture management.
- AHAR outsole- Placed in a critical area of the outsole for exceptional durability
- SOLYTE midsole foam
- Rear-foot T-gel allows movement in a different direction.
This product includes SOLYTE material that runs throughout the midsole and a mix of cushioning technologies that help protect and propel you at every point of your match. The shoe has a tough AHARPLUS outsole, which helps to reduce the effects of long-term wear at heavy contact areas Trusstic technology increases grip to prevent twisting and injury, while the ORTHOLITE sockliner provides effective moisture management. It has a breathable upper mesh that keeps feet fresh during hot weather.
6- Prince Women’s T22 Tennis Shoe:
- Rubber sole
- Wishbone shank – for more mid-foot stability
- Forefoot straps- gives extra stability
- RASH toe cap- gives stability
- Shock ERASER midsole-Minimize the impact
- PRC 1000 outsole provides unmatched durability
The Prince T-22 has been one of the top-selling tennis shoes because of its quick break-in time, cushion, and forefoot support. PRC 1000 outsole with variable traction patterns in high-wear areas for increased traction and durability on the hardcourt surface. The wider toe-box helps to stop your toe from hit the top of the shoe, and the all-around ventilation keeps your foot cool on hot days. It is made with a Wishbone shank that will give you additional mid-foot support, so there is even less chance of pain. This shoe offers increased ventilation through synthetic materials and mesh uppers.
How to pick Good Tennis Shoes for Nurses?
What are the best tennis shoes for nurses? Choosing the best pump is very important. This section will focus on maintaining the nurses’ health, comfort, and support. There are some criteria that you should focus on before buying the best nursing tennis shoe. Those include:
Since the environment of the nurses is surrounded by liquid and spills, so slip-resistant shoes are recommended for nurses. It can prevent slip injuries and skid.
- Insole material:
The main component for tennis shoes includes insole material made up of foam and gel. Tennis shoes for nurses are made up of sturdy soles that are shock absorbers so they can reduce stress on the lower part of the body. The insole material helps to keep you safe during walking.
Shoes that are weightless are the best shoes for nursing students. Nurses are not to wear heavy shoes based on the specification of their job. Getting compression socks also improves the level of comfort as they reduce swelling of the joints. So, lightweight shoes are the best tennis shoes for women and nurses.
- Size range:
Human feet are of different sizes and shapes, so the tennis shoes made for nurses are in a variety of sizes. In the end, it is up to you to choose the suitable size shoe.
- Stability and support:
Make sure to buy the best arch support tennis shoes for nurses that provide excellent support and are quite stable. They should offer you arch support to keep your feet from flattening out and help limit pronation.
How Often Should Nurses Get New Shoes?
The average tennis shoes should be replaced every 350 to 500 miles. For nurses, that means they should replace their tennis shoes every seven months or about twice a year.
Your requirements for the best tennis shoes for nursing students may include:
- A comfortable design: High-quality shoes are more comfortable to wear, extra smooth, and light in weight. For nurses, tennis shoes must have a comfortable design.
- Lightweight construction: Leather shoes are always the best choice for nurses because of their durability, life, and breathability. Also, it is lightweight.
- Supportive and removable foot-bed: The supportive tennis shoes for male nurses have more cushioning in the sole and which absorbs the impact easily to maintain your feet stable. It can help in preventing injury and reduced pain.
- Flexible midsole: The most crucial feature of all tennis shoes being on feet all day. Great traction and flexibility is the feature of high abrasion rubber soles which is available in the tennis shoes.
- Adequate material cushioning: One of the most important features of the best tennis shoes for women and nurse is material cushioning. Adequate material cushioning makes nurses comfortable.
- Slip-resistant outsole: The outer sole of tennis shoes for male nurses should have an adequate grip to walk. The best tennis shoe’s ability is that it provides the proper amount of friction in all types of grounds.
- Proper toe and heel coverage: The best support tennis shoes for nurses should have proper toe and heel coverage.
Choosing the best nursing tennis shoes depend on nurses’ health, comfort, personal style, and health condition. Your feet are your most important asset while working for the 12 hours shift in the hospital. So, it is very important for nurses to wear comfortable and high-quality pair of shoes.
The best tennis pumps specially made for nurses reduces the stress throughout the feet, and the slip-resistant outsole is an important feature for choosing best tennis shoes for nursing students as it provides the proper amount of friction in all type of grounds. It can prevent nurses from slipping injuries.
We have listed all of the best tennis shoes for nurses here in this article in detail so that you can make the best choice.